Continuing with my typical routine I have made progress here and there.
On OpenClassRooms I am following the certified training for Web Developer.
Day 65: 17 October 2020
I completed the course "Use REST APIs for your web projects" on OpenClassRooms.
This course would have been very useful to me for my fifth project, but instead it was suggested for the sixth project.
FUNCTIONS Review & Cheatsheet
Give yourself a pat on the back, you just navigated through functions!
In this lesson, we covered some important concepts about functions:
- A function is a reusable block of code that groups together a sequence of statements to perform a specific task.
- A function declaration :
- A parameter is a named variable inside a function’s block which will be assigned the value of the argument passed in when the function is invoked:
- To call a function in your code:
- ES6 introduces new ways of handling arbitrary parameters through default parameters which allow us to assign a default value to a parameter in case no argument is passed into the function.
- To return a value from a function, we use a return statement.
- To define a function using function expressions:
- To define a function using arrow function notation:
- Function definition can be made concise using concise arrow notation:
I wasted about an hour to "create a person". Without any results.
First day of work & study after two weeks of vacation… I can do it.
**Link to tweet:**