Thanks to bootstrap, I saved a lot of time during the creation of the structure and the page layout.
Day 41: 10 September 2020
I added some graphic elements to make the page more professional:
- Now the cards have rounded corners. When you hover over them with the mouse, an animation is launched: it extends the edge and changes the background color.
- I've finally replaced the links with buttons.
- Pages now use a fluid container.
As far as the functional part of the website is concerned:
- Added two icons on the cart page. They allow us to remove the single product from the cart and we can also empty it.
- I used the splice method to delete the desired item and the reload function to reload the page content.
- The lenses are now passed with our array of objects and appear in our shopping cart summary.
- A basic form field validation form has been written but is not yet fully functional.
For the validation of the form fields I found this article very interesting and I have to study it in depth.
As far as the look and structure of the shopping cart page is concerned, I found a professional template that would have been suitable for me, but I really don't think I can integrate it in this project.
Speaking of Templates, I found StartBootstrap. This site allows us to create and edit free MIT-licensed templates. It also provides us with some very useful snippets that can speed up our productivity.
Added to my Wakelet list.
No rush, no pressure!
**Link to tweet:**