Day23: 08 August 2020
First Thing First
The first thing I had to do today was to code the solution of the exercise about the Record Collection.
This morning I immediately found the solution while yesterday I encountered some difficulties.
- Record Collection
- Iterate Odd Numbers With a For Loop
- Count Backwards With a For Loop
- Iterate Through an Array with a For Loop
- Nesting For Loops
- Replace Loops using Recursion
- Profile Lookup
- Generate Random Whole Numbers within a Range
- Use the parseInt Function
- Use the parseInt Function with a Radix
- Use the Conditional (Ternary) Operator
- Use Multiple Conditional (Ternary) Operators
- Use Recursion to Create a Countdown
- Use Recursion to Create a Range of Numbers
With an XMLHttpRequest, the page contacts a node server and returns a list of cameras. Then, using bootstrap I also created a basic responsive web page with a navigation bar, font awesome icons, and a footer.
Right now I work 5 days a week, from early afternoon until almost midnight, and in my "free time" I write code to become a Web Developer with OpenClassRooms.
Since I had to motivate myself, I started the # 100DaysOfCode challenge "to put some pressure on me" (as they say here in France).
So I log my progress with this blog ... it is read by TWO PEOPLE! 😀
FreeCodeCamp is also a great way to force me to code at least one hour a day.
But actually, the hardest thing for me is to write in this damn blog... in English... at 3 a.m.