Day22: 06 August 2020
- Conditional Logic
- Comparison with the Operators
- Accessing Object Properties
- Updating Object Properties
- Using Objects for Lookups (like a dictionary)
- Testing Objects for Properties
- Manipulating Complex Objects
- Accessing Nested Objects
- Accessing Nested Arrays
Well, in reality, I think that there are more bugs than I could ever imagine.
Towards the end of the course I found myself against a wall.
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.Sun Tzu